Vooni Slide and Negative Scanner
Digitize your analogue memories!
Today, we have the original pictures from our weddings, banquets and class parties on circuits in telephones and servers. In the past, slides and negatives, which are all stored up in the attic, just sat there waiting to fade away and disappear forever. With our slide and negative scanner, none of your memories need to be lost.
Rather, you place the negative into the accompanying guides, slide it into the scanner and then they are saved as digital images onto a memory card, ready to show the world. No need to look around for a photography shop or to set up a darkroom - all you need are your priceless originals, a memory card and a power outlet. If you want to sent the images directly to your computer, connect the scanner with the USB cable found in the package.
- Save photos from negatives and slides - to a memory card or straight onto your computer
- Scan negatives and slides in JPEG format
- Scan in colour or black-and-white
- Works with 35 mm, 126, 110, Super 8 and slide formats
- Internal memory: 128MB
- Memory card reader (SD) up to 32GB (not included)
- Image sensor: 14 megapixels
- Resolution of scanned images: 3200 dpi
- Can be connected to a computer with the included USB cable for direct transfer
- Transfer to a computer requires Windows XP or later (PC)
or Mac OSX 10.7.3 or later
- Can be connected to a television receiver with the included RCA cable
- 2.4 inch LCD colour display - shows images immediately
- Menu in eight languages: English, Italian, German, Spanish, French, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Size: 10.4 x 9 x 10.2 centimetres
- Weight: 272 grams