Vooni Multi Scanner
Scan slides, negatives AND photographs!
Want to transfer a developed photograph to your computer? Want to make finished digital photographs from your negatives? You are certainly not along in wanting to save your immortalised memories in a durable digital format. In order to avoid having to buy a photography shop, we have developed a scanner that does does it all and which fits on a desk top.
On the upper side is the cover where you place your photographs and images that you want to scan. On the lower side is the outlet for negatives an slides. Just one push of a button and your immortalised memories are turned into a stream of zeroes and ones, protected from the fading influence of time. With the scanner connected to a computer via the USB cable, the photos are transferred to your hard disk before you can say “wow”.
- Scan photos, slides and negatives straight onto a memory card or computer
- Scan negatives and slides in JPEG format
- Works with 35 mm negatives, frames and non-framed slides, photographs measuring up to 11.5 x 11 cm
- Outlet for memory card reader (SD) up to 32GB (not included)
- Image sensor: 14 megapixels
- Resolution of scanned images: 3200 dpi (can be increased to 4000 through interpolation)
- 2.4 inch LCD colour display - shows images immediately
- Menu in eight languages: English, Italian, German, Spanish, French, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Can be connected to a computer with the included USB cable for direct transfer
- Transfer to a computer requires Windows XP or later (PC)
or Mac OSX 10.7.3 or later
- Can be connected to a television receiver with the included RCA cable
- Weight: 1.3 kilograms
- Size: 24.5 x 22 x 14 centimetres